Saturday, December 20, 2014
Now that I am level 50 and trying to be the best that I can be, I want to unlock all of the available Tier Ability and AMP Power points. I could not find a simple guide to all the sources for the unlocks anywhere so I collected all the data and made this chart. Hope you find it helpful!
Thanks to The One Level 50 Guide – The Ultimate Guide to Wildstar’s Endgame and Jabbithole for the info.
Let me know if I missed anything!
Friday, October 3, 2014
So Virika and I have taken a longer video game hiatus than we intended. However, we just don't have the hours to indulge in video games during the summer months. First off, I work in the children's summer camp business and go away from early June to late August. Technically speaking, I have 3 weekends off during that time period but my job pretty much owns me for the summer. Even when we do have free time, it's really hard to stay inside when the sun is shining and the air outside is warm and inviting. We had an amazingly mild summer in NJ without any major heat waves or big rainstorms. Most of the summer was mid to high 80s and breezy. Instead of running dungeons and exploring Nexus, Virika and I put in lots of miles cycling (our current obsession), did a bit of kayaking, and hiking these last few months.We also went on a trip to Hawaii to celebrate her parents 40th anniversary.
Basically, the early June release of Wildstar was pretty terrible timing for us. I imagine lots of die hard video game fans, even the misanthropic basement dwellers among us, spend less time in front of their computers during the summer. That being said, I am super excited to return to Nexus starting tonight! I'll be spending today checking out Wildstar news and catching up on my blogroll. Tomorrow is a gonna be a horrible rainy day here giving us the perfect excuse to over-indulge in online shenanigans!
Hope to see you there!
|Virika & Gubjub Biking in Hawaii|
Hope to see you there!
Sunday, June 15, 2014
- You need to obtain and learn items in the game called Skill Amps to unlock skills (talents) in the second and third tiers of your Amps tree.
- You can buy Skill Amps from reputation vendors but beware- they are soulbound! Don’t buy more than one, because you will not be able to sell or trade them and you will lose gold selling them back the vendor (learned the hard way).
- You can buy Skill Amps from the Commodities Exchange. However, even if you cannot afford the price listed, you might consider putting in a Buy Order for less to see if someone more reasonable will sell it to you, I have had luck this way.
- You can make a little silver buy buying underpriced Skill Amps on the Commodities Exchange! By mousing over the item you can see the vendor price- I have seen many selling for less than the vendor price. It is not much gain but if you can afford it, you can increase your bank by buying and selling them.
- When you complete a Challange, especially if the other options are not useful, the Salvaged items box sometimes contains Skill Amps that might be useful or sold on the Commodities Exchange for a profit.
- Keep in mind, you should focus on the Amps that you need for your primary spec, don't waste gold on Amps you won't use!
We would love to hear about any other secrets you have discovered!